For Mr Donald Trump.
- A barber that you can trust, someone who knows you, your style, and what you need. Visit him every six weeks if you can.
- A tailor that can do exactly what you need, someone who can work with your most valued items of clothing, you’re trusting him / her to cut them after all.
- A cobbler or someone to repair your footwear. Your feet are important, especially if you’re out and about walking. It took until I was 35 to realise that leather soles in Scotland are useless. Rubber soles are what you need.
- Tradesmen. Thats right, a reliable joiner, plumber, painter, plasterer and tiler. You never know when you’ll need them, you can’t do it all.
- A library card, use it!
- Subscription services to music streaming services and / or movies and / or TV shows.
- A signature aftershave / cologne. Something that you can wear anytime, day or night – or have both – one for daytime and one for those special evenings.
- Crisp White Shirts and t-shirts, you can never have enough.
- An interest in something of good quality: whisky, coffee, cigars, watches, cars, wine, something that is created with care and love and skill.
- A suit that fits. See point 2.
The games people play now
Every night and every day now
Never meaning what they say now
Never saying what they mean
While they while away the hours
In their ivory towers
’til they cover them with flowers
In the back of a black limousine
We make one another cry
Break a heart then we say goodbye
Cross our hearts and hope to die
That the other was to blame
Neither one of us will give in
And don’t you know it is a sin
When you think of things that might have been
Well it’s a goddamned shame
People walking right up to ya
Singing Glory Hallelujah
And they try to sock it to ya
In the name of the Lord
They teach you how to meditate
Read your horoscope and see all your fate
And it’s almost to Hell with hate
Come on brother get on board
So look around you tell me what do you see
What’s happening to you and me
God gave us this serenity
But he said remember who I am
For you’ve thrown away your sanity
For your pride and your vanity
Turned your back on Humanity
And you don’t give a damn
I’ve been meaning to update this since the turn of the year into 2016, and, to be honest haven’t found the time. But in the interim. Please enjoy some photographs i’ve taken over the last few years.